Time is TBD|
Body Chemistry Beta Program Intro
I am seeking 15-20 people to participate in a body chemistry beta program. Scroll down for more details about this program.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Taylors, 1 Spring Sky Ct, Taylors, SC 29687, USA
About the Event
Are you in pain?
Are you depressed?
Are you having trouble sleeping?
Is your energy low and you aren't sure why?
Not sure where to begin or what to do to feel better?
I am looking for individuals who have one or more of the above health concerns.
These individuals are people who are ready to make a commitment to their health:
- Changing diet and lifestyle. This is NOT a canned program. You are unique and so is your body's requirements.
- Testing urine and saliva pH on a weekly basis. Seven very specific assessments are how we determine what your body needs.
- Willingness to use supplementation. Body chemistry determines how much nutrients your body is assimilating. You will learn how to monitor this yourself.
- Learning what YOUR body needs. God has created us all in a unique way. What you need is different than what others may need.
- Looking at all aspects of health to include emotional/mental patterns. Emotions and mental patterns play a role in your overall health and well-being. Releasing trapped emotions; focusing on positive affirmations; and reading books that will inspire and teach are part of this program.
- Willingness to make an initial 3-month commitment. This is the initial commitment but will require more time to balance your body. How long did it take you to get where you are RIGHT NOW? It is going to take time to rebalance.
- Readiness to spend time on YOU. We've all neglected ourselves. Learning what your body needs to improve health takes setting aside time for learning, monitoring, and weekly appointments.
- Readiness to spend money on YOU. Our program is very unique and is tailored to your body's needs.
- The Body Chemistry Beta Program event will go into details of this beta program and is 1 1/2 hours long. The fee for this introduction event will be subtracted from the beta body chemistry program should you decide to participate.
- Part of the beta program includes a facial analysis. A current picture of your face to include the neck (no makeup) is required. Facial analysis along with your intake form, and urine and saliva analysis are tools I use to determine your individual needs.
- In this beta program, an individualized program will be created which may require weekly appointments.
The Program’s Three Phases
The program is organized into three phases:
Phase I: Cleanse
The purpose of Phase I is to cleanse and detoxify your body. During this phase, your brain chemistry will begin to balance, inflammation will decrease, and your immune system will begin to strengthen. If weight reduction is one of your goals, Phase I can also cleanse your body of excess weight. You will follow the SHAPE Nutrition Protocol and take the SHAPE Drops during Phase I.
Phase II: Stabilize
The purpose of Phase II is to stabilize your brain chemistry. If you lost weight in Phase I, this phase is important for maintaining your new weight. You will begin reincorporating new foods and stop taking the SHAPE Drops during Phase II.
Phase III: Live
The purpose of Phase III is to use the knowledge you gained in the previous two phases to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can start taking the SHAPE Drops again as a daily supplement to maintain optimal health.
- Ticket type
Body Chemistry Beta Intro
This ticket includes: 1 1/2-hour presentation, Lite refreshments and $75 off the Beta Program!Price$50.00