Mon, Sep 23 | Elevate Health and Wellness
Learn why eating a rainbow of vegetables is important to overall health and wellbeing. Dr. Vickie Beineke, ND will talk about nutrition and then everyone will create their own salads.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2019, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Elevate Health and Wellness, 4200 E North St ste 6, Greenville, SC 29615, USA
About the Event
- 4 quart-sized jars (wide-mouth is easiest) per person
- 2 salad items (chopped/prepped) 4-cups each depending on toppings
- one bag or container of lettuce
Topping ideas include but are not limited to:
- beans (black, garbanzo, etc.)
- shredded carrots
- dried fruit
- grape tomatoes
- sweet peppers
- nuts (almonds, walnuts)
- seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, etc.)
- red cabbage
- grilled chicken
- hard boiled eggs
- artichoke hearts
- hearts of palm
- sliced radishes, etc.
This event is FREE, but space is limited so make sure to register!
We look forward to seeing you at Elevate Health and Wellness!
Vickie Beineke, ND
- Salad-in-a-Jar Party!$0$00$0